المشاركات: 9,729
النبأ العظيم غير متواجد حالياً
المستوى : النبأ العظيم will become famous soon enough

عرض البوم صور النبأ العظيم
16 زيارةالكاظم،الرضا،الجواد،الهادي(ع)يوم الأربعاءWednesdayZiyar

اللهم صل على محمد وآل محمد الطيبين الطاهرين
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

زيارة يوم الأربعاء
وَهُو باسم الأئمة - مُوسى بن جعفر وعلي بن مُوسى الرّضا ومحمّد التقي وعلي النقي ,(عليهم السلام)

اَلسَّلامُ عَلَيْكُمْ يا اَوْلِياءَ اللهِ اَلسَّلامُ عَلَيْكُمْ يا حُجَجَ اللهِ اَلسَّلامُ عَلَيْكُمْ يا نُورَ اللهِ فى ظُلُماتِ الْاَرْضِ اَلسَّلامُ عَلَيْكُمْ صَلَواتُ اللهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَعَلى آلِ بَيْتِكُمُ الطَّيِّبينَ الطّاهِرينَ بِاَبى اَنْتُمْ وَاُمّى لَقَدْ عَبَدْتُمُ اللهَ مُخْلِصينَ وَجاهَدْتُمْ فِي اللهِ حَقَّ جِهادِهِ حَتّى أتاكم الْيَقينُ فَلَعَنَ اللهُ اَعْداءكُمْ مِنَ الْجِنِّ وَالْاِنْسِ اَجَمْعَينَ وَاَنَا اَبْرَأُ اِلَى اللهِ وَاِلَيْكُمْ مِنْهُمْ، يا مَوْلايَ يا اَبا اِبْراهيمَ مُوسَى بْنَ جَعْفَر يا مَوْلايَ
يا اَبَا الْحَسَنِ عَلِيَّ بْنَ مُوسى يا مَوْلايَ يا اَبا جَعْفَر مُحَمَّدَ بْنَ عَلِيٍّ يا مَوْلايَ يا اَبَا الْحَسَنِ عَلِيَّ بْنَ مُحَمَّد اَنَا مَوْلىً لَكُمْ مُؤْمِنٌ بِسِرِّكُمْ وَجَهْرِكُمْ مُتَضَيِّفٌ بِكُمْ في يَوْمِكُمْ هذا وَهُوَ يَوْمُ الْاَرْبَعاءِ وَمُسْتَجيرٌ بِكُمْ فَاَضيفُوني وَ اَجيرُوني بِـآلِ بَيْتِـكُـمُ الطَّيـِّبيـنَ الطّاهِـريـنَ.

Wednesday -Ziyarat
is dedicated to Imam Musa Al- Kazim (a.s.), Imam Ali Al- Reza (a.s.), Imam Mohammad Al-Taqi (a.s.) & Imam Ali Al- Naqi (a.s.))

O Allah! Send blessings on Mohammad and on the children of Mohammad.
In th name of Allah, the Beneficent the Merciful.

Peace be on you O intimate friends of Allah! Peace be on you, O decisive arguments of Allah! Peace be on you, O light of Allah, in the midst of ignorance and disorder, widespread in the
world! Peace be on you, blessings of Allah be on you, and on your pure and pious children.
With my father (I am) at your disposal, and also my mother. Surely you sincerely carried out the mission of Allah, and strived in the cause of Allah, leaving no stone unturned, against
heavy odds, in letter and spirit, till the inevitable came unto you. Therefore Allah condemns your enemies, whether they be men or jinn, one and all. I turn obedient, unto Allah, and you keeping away from them.
O Mawla! O Aba Ibrahim ! Musa son of Ja’far! O Mawla! O Aba Hassan! Ali son of Musa! O Mawla ! O Aba Ja’far! Mohammad son of Ali ! O Mawla ! O Aba Hassan ! Ali son of
Mohammad ! I am your bondman, I truly believe in your inner-most best aspects, in your evident public roles; take refuge with you, in the hours of today, your day, Wednesday, and seek your nearness, therefore receive me with open arms, let me be near you, (and near) your pure and pious children.
O Allah! Send blessings on Mohammad and on the children of Mohammad.

.dhvmhg;h/lKhgvqhKhg[,h]Khgih]d(u)d,l hgHvfuhxWednesdayZiyar

رد مع اقتباس