Untitled 2
العودة   منتديات شيعة الحسين العالمية اكبر تجمع اسلامي عربي > منتديات اهل البيت عليهم السلام > Biography forum Ahl al-Bayt, peace be upon them

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2014/10/29, 03:31 PM   #1
اهات الروح

موالي ماسي

معلومات إضافية
رقم العضوية : 964
تاريخ التسجيل: 2013/01/20
الدولة: العراق-بغداد
المشاركات: 7,344
اهات الروح غير متواجد حالياً
المستوى : اهات الروح is on a distinguished road

عرض البوم صور اهات الروح
Exll[1] Visit Ashura

Peace be upon you, O Abu Abdullah, peace be upon you, O son of the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon you, O the finest of God and the son of the chosen) Peace be upon you, O son of the faithful and the son of Mr. guardians, Peace be upon you, O son of Fatima women of the worlds, peace be upon you, O God, rebelled and the son of revenge and plugged in the motor, peace be upon you and the lives that befell Pfnaúk upon me all the peace of God never what remained and stayed the night and day, O Abu Abdullah has magnified oryzae and unbearable and great is your tragedy for us and for all the people of Islam and unbearable and great calamity in the heavens for all the people of the heavens, Vlan God nation was founded based on injustice and unfair to you folks home, and God damn nation Dftkm for prestige and Asaltkm from the rank in which God had placed you, and God damn nation Guetltkm and those who facilitated them for your killing, acquitted to God and to you of them and Ashiallm and their followers and their parents, O Abu Abdullah, I handed those Salmkm and war to those who Harbakm to the Day of Resurrection, and Allah has cursed Al Ziad and Al Marwan, and cursed God Bani Umayya entirely, and God damn son of Morgana, and cursed God Omar bin Saad, and cursed God Shamra, and cursed Allah curse the and Tnaqbt to Qtalk, my father and mother have bone your ARTHRITIS ask God the generosity of your standing and honored me to bless me with a request revenge with a front Mansour from the household of Muhammad peace be upon him and his family, God, make me have good reason Balhasin peace be upon him in this world and the Hereafter, O Abu Abdullah, I seek nearness to God and to His Messenger, and to the faithful and to Fatima and to Hassan Here Bmwalatk and acquittal (who Qatlk and monument you war and acquittal of those who founded the basis of oppression and injustice upon you and turn to God and to His Messenger) who founded the foundation that built upon its structure was in darkness, and Jouret you and Ashiyaekm, turn to Allah and you have them and seek nearness to God then you Bmwalatkm and loyalty and to complement and acquittal of your enemies and Nasben you war and acquittal of Ashiallm and their followers, I handed those Salmkm and war who Harbakm and ran those and truffles can testify and the enemy of those who Aadhakm ask God who honored me with knowingly and knowledge Olaaúkm and blessed me with the innocence of your enemies that makes me with you in this world and the Hereafter, and prove to me you have made ​​a sincerity in the world and the Hereafter and ask that inform me primarily Mahmood you when God and bless me request Thari with front Huda apparent spokesman of the right of you and ask God your right and affairs which you has to give me Bmassaba you best what gives injured Bmuseibth calamity as the greatest of the greatest Rziha in Islam and in all the heavens and the earth Oh, make me in mausoleums this who affixed to you prayers and mercy and forgiveness, God Mark Mahyay visage Muhammad and Muhammad and dying devitalized Muhammad and Muhammad, God that this day Tbrki by the sons of illiterate and son eating livers dreaded son dreaded on your tongue and tongue Prophet peace be upon him and his family in every home and the position to stop the Prophet prayed God him and his family, God curse Abu Sufyan and Muawiyah and increases the son of Muawiya them you must fuck ever, and this day (painful) O Allah, I seek nearness to you in this day and in my position this rejoiced by Al Ziad and Al Marwan kill Hussein, peace be upon him, O Allah, Office redoubled them cursing you and torment the days of my life acquittal of them and curse them and favoring the prophet and every prophet peace be upon him, and they then say a hundred times: O Allah, curse the first unjust oppression of the right of Muhammad and another went to him for that, O Allah, curse the gang that fought Hussein (peace be upon him) and Haiat and pledged allegiance and continued to kill him, O Anhm all then say a hundred times: peace be upon you, O Abu Abdullah and the lives that befell Pfnaúk you me the peace of God never what remained and stayed the night and day do not make God's Last Testament me to visit, peace on Hussein and Ali bin Al Hussein, the sons of Hussein and the companions of Hussein, and then say: O Allah singled you first unjust cursing me and start doing first, then (violence) and the second, third and fourth O Allah, curse than V. violence Obeid-Allah ibn Ziyad, Ibn Morgana, Omar bin Saad and Shamra and all of Abu Sufyan and Al Ziad and Al Marwan to day of Judgement and says: O Thank you Hamad thankful you grief thank God for my intense grief Oh God, give me the intercession of al-Hussein on roses and proved to me you have a truthful and owners with Hussein Hussein who sacrificed everything, Hussein, peace be upon him.

Visit Ashura

توقيع : اهات الروح
نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014/10/29, 06:32 PM   #2
بنت الصدر

موالي ماسي

معلومات إضافية
رقم العضوية : 1425
تاريخ التسجيل: 2013/04/23
الدولة: العراق
المشاركات: 8,074
بنت الصدر غير متواجد حالياً
المستوى : بنت الصدر will become famous soon enough

عرض البوم صور بنت الصدر
افتراضي

احسنتم

وجزاكم ربي خيرا

توقيع : بنت الصدر
[IMG]https://s*******-a-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10257763_1403054306651158_385830557615175906_n.jpg ?oh=a01c3d1af4356ef62041dc6c00e65318&oe=54EC69BE[/IMG]
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014/12/09, 06:19 PM   #3
الملكه

معلومات إضافية
رقم العضوية : 3130
تاريخ التسجيل: 2014/06/04
الدولة: البصره
المشاركات: 15,437
الملكه غير متواجد حالياً
المستوى : الملكه is on a distinguished road

عرض البوم صور الملكه
افتراضي