Untitled 2
العودة   منتديات شيعة الحسين العالمية اكبر تجمع اسلامي عربي > منتديات اهل البيت عليهم السلام > Biography forum Ahl al-Bayt, peace be upon them

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2013/03/16, 09:35 PM   #1
عاشق نور الزهراء

معلومات إضافية
رقم العضوية : 1213
تاريخ التسجيل: 2013/03/14
الدولة: Canada
المشاركات: 14,823
عاشق نور الزهراء غير متواجد حالياً
المستوى : عاشق نور الزهراء will become famous soon enough

عرض البوم صور عاشق نور الزهراء
افتراضي Ziarat Ashura of Imam Hussain (as), Arabic & English ****

اللهم صلي على فاطمة وأبيها وبعلها وبنيها والسر العظيم المستودع فيها عدد ما أحاط به علمك .
اللهم صلي على مُحمد وآل مُحمد وعجل فرجهم واهلك عدوهم من الجن والإنس من الأولين والآخرين

Ziarat Ashura Imam Hussain (as),

Translation
Peace be on you, O Abu Abdullah!
Peace be on you, O son of the Apostle of Allah!
Peace be on you, O son of the commander of the faithfuls, the forebear of the successors!
Peace be on you, O son of Fatimah, the choicest among the women of the worlds!
Peace be on you, O the select, surpassing, chosen in preference over all good of Allah, and son of Allah's (such) good.
Peace be on you, who was martyred while fighting heroically in the cause of Allah, the son of Allah's fearless warrior, you were isolated and had been attacked with a vengeance!
Peace be on you and on those souls who had gathered in your camp, and strided along with you, in your journey. I pray and invoke Allah to keep all of you tranquil and restful, for ever; so far I am alive, this is my prayer, and till nights and days follow each other.
O Abu Abdullah! unbearable is the sorrow, nerve-racking is the agony, you put up with, for us and for all the (true) Muslims, crimes committed against you also shocked and unnerved the dwellers of the heavens, one and all.
May Allah condemn and damn the people who laid the basis and set up the groundwork, to wander astray and turn aside from not only you and your family but to take liberties and bear hard upon you.
May Allah condemn and damn the people who tried to obscure and deny your office and status, willfully neglected your rank and class Allah had made know in clear terms. May Allah condemn and damn the people who killed you.
May Allah condemn and damn the abettors who instigated and had a part in your murder. I turn to you and Allah, away from them, their henchmen, their followers and their friends,
O Abu Abdullah, I pray and invoke Allah to send blessings on you. I make peace with those who make their peace with you, I make war on those who go to war against you, till the Day of Judgement.
May Allah condemn and damn the family of Ziyaad and the family of Marwaan;
May Allah condemn and damn the group and the tribe of Umayyah, one and all, altogether;
May Allah condemn and damn the son of Marjaanah;
May Allah condemn and damn Umar son of Saad;
May Allah condemn and damn Shimr;
May Allah condemn and damn the people who bridled the horses and saddles for your martyrdom. I, my father and mother are at your disposal. Profound is my sorrow for you. I beg Allah, who honoured you above others, to be generous towards me on account of you, and give me the opportunity to be with the victorious Imam, the descendent of Mohammad (blessings and peace be on him and on his children from Allah) at the time of the final and decisive war against Allah's enemies.
O my Allah make me attend to Your cause, sincerely, in every respect following in Husayn's footsteps, in this world and the hereafter. O Abu Abdullah, I pray and invoke Allah to send blessings on you. I come nearer and seek greater intimacy with Allah, with His Apostle, with Ameerul Moomineen, with Fatimah, with Hasan and with you, with the help of your love and patronage, cutting off every connection with those who took up arms against you and killed you.
I disconnect all links with those who, in the beginning, took the first steps to take liberties with and bear hard upon you, I take refuge with Allah and His Apostle (blessings of Allah be on him and on his children), free from the guilt of associating with those who laid the foundation for (your suffering), devised and carried out their corrupt plan of action, boldly gave currency to reign of terror and cruelty to oppress you and your friends and followers;
I detach myself from them and present myself to Allah and to you, I (first) seek greater intimacy with Allah and then with you to win your love and patronage, and to make friends with your friends, cut off all links with your enemies, and with those who planted the seeds of hostility against you, and reject and discard their associates, their followers and their friends.
I make peace with those who made their peace with you, I search out and confront those who waged war against you, I make friends with those who stood by you, I strive against those who came in conflict with you, therefore, I make a request to Allah to acquaint (me) with the awareness that perceives you and your friends, to set me free from the corrupting influence of your enemies, to make me keep company with you in this world and in the Hereafter, stand firm beside you and follow your footsteps closely in this world and in the next world.
I beseech Him that he helps me to reach your highly praised station, given to you by Allah, (to meet you), that He provides me the opportunity to fight for justice and fairplay along with and under the leadership of the rightly guided guide (in your progeny) who surely will come and speak the truth. I beseech Allah in the name of your right and the purpose He assigned to you, that He overwhelms me with grief in memory of your sorrows, more than the personal grief that torments any one who is in great agony, sorrows which have no parallel and overshadow all calamities that took place in the history of Islam, for that matter, through out the whole universe.
O my Allah, in my on the spot situation, treat me like him (or her) who obtains from You (Your) blessings, mercy and forgiveness.
O my Allah, bring me to life again, after death, in the place Mohammad and his "Aal" (children) are dwelling, and make me depart from this world like Mohammad and his "Aal" (children) had left,
O my Allah this day is a day of rejoicing for the "Bani Umayyah", the herd of hardened criminals, the eternally damned and accursed group, a fact that had been made public by You and by Your Prophet (blessings of Allah be on him and on his children), who, in every place and at all occasions, drew attention of people to this truism.
O my Allah condemn and damn Abu Sufyaan, Yazid son of Muwa'awiyah and let it be an everlasting curse upon tem from You. Today the descendants of Ziyaad and Marwan make merry, laugh and dance because on this day they killed Husayn (blessings of Allah be on him).
O my Allah, therefore, double up the curse You bring upon them and also the punishment You decree for them.
O my Allah, I seek nearness to You today in this frame of mind, cutting off all links with them for the rest of my life, denouncing them because of my love for Your Prophet and his children, peace be on him and them.
Then again say 100 times:
O my Allah condemn and damn the first tyrant who unjustly and wrongfully usurped that which rightly belonged to Mohammad and the children of Mohammad, and bring curse upon those who, after him, followed in his footsteps.
O my Allah condemn and damn those conspirators who vexed and harassed Husayn, showed eagerness, agreed mutually, and joined hands to kill him. O my Allah bring curse upon all of them.
(you may even recite only " O my Allah bring curse upon all of them". 100 times)
Peace be on you, O Abu Abdullah, and on those souls who came to your camp to put themselves at your disposal.
So far I am alive and the days and nights follow each other I invoke Allah to send blessings on you for ever and ever.
May Allah not make my this pledge of close association, physical as well as spiritual, with you the last fulfillment.
Peace be on Husayn, and on Ali son of Husayn, and on the children of Husayn, and on the friends of Husayn.
You may even recite only " Peace be on Husayn, and on Ali son of Husayn, and on the children of Husayn, and on the friends of Husayn." 100 times)
Then say:
O my Allah, let the curse I call down on the head of the first tyrant stick like a leech; and stay put for ever on the first, then the second, the third and the fourth.
O my Allah damn and call down evil on the fifth, Yazid son of Mua'awyah, and bring a curse upon Ubaydullah son of Ziyaad, ibna Marjanah, Umar son of Saad, and Shimr, and on the descendants of Abu Sufyaan, on the descendants of Ziyaad, on the descendants of Marwaan, till the Day of judgement.
Then go in Sajdah(prostration) and say:
O my Allah! (All) praise is for You (alone); praise of the "Ever-thankful to You", who glorify You whatever come to pass. (All) praise is for Allah for my deep-felt intense grief. O my Allah make available for me the recommendations of Husayn on the day I present myself before You, let me stand firm in safety before You on account of my sincere attachment with Husayn, along with him and his comrades, who sacrificed everything they had (heart, mind, soul and life) for Husayn, peace be on him.

TRANSLITERATION

ASSALAAMO A'LAYKA YAA ABAA A'BDILLAAHE ASSALAAMO A'ALAYKA UABNA RASOOLILLAAHE ASSALAAMO A'LAYKA YABNA AMEERIL MOMINEENA WABNA SAYYEDIL WASIYYEENA ASSALAAMO A'LAYKA YABNA FAATEMAATA SAYYEDATE NESAAIL A'ALAMEENA ASSALAAMO A'LAYKA YAA KHEYARATALLAAHE WABNA KHEYARATEHI
ASSALAAMO A'LAYKA YAA SAARALLAAHE WABNA SAAREHEE WAL WITRAL MAWTOORA ASSALAAMO A'LAYKA WA A'LAL ARWAAHIL LATEE HALLAT BE FENAA-EKA A'LAYKUM MINNEE JAMEE-A'N SALAAMUL LAAHE ABADAN MAA BAQEETO WA BAQEYAL LAYLO WAN NAHAARO YAA ABAA A'BDILLAAHE LAQAD A'ZOMATIR RAZIYYATO WA JALLAT WA A'ZOMATIL MOSEEBATO BEKA A'LAYNAA WA A'LAA JAMI'E AHLIL ISLAAME WA JALLAT WA A'ZOMAT MOSEEBATOKA FIS SAMAAWAATE A'LAA JAMEE-E' AHLIS SAMAAWAATE
FA LA-A'NALLAAHO UMMATAN ASSASAT ASAASAZ ZULME WAL JAWRE A'LAYKUM AHLAL BAYTE WA LA-A'NALLAAHO UMMATAN DAFA-A'TKUM A'N MOQAAMEKUM WA AZAALATKUM A'N MARAATEBOKOMULLATEE RATTABAKOMULLAAHO FEEHAA WA LA-A'NALLAAHO UMMATAN QATALATKUM WA LA-A'NALLAAHUL MOMAH-HEDEENA LAHUM BIT TAMKEENE MIN QETAALEKUM WA BAREA-TO ILALLAAHE WA ILAYKUM MINHUM WA MIN ASHYAA-I'HIM WA ATBAA-E'HIM WA AWLEYAAEHIM YAA ABAA A'BDILLAAHE INNEE SILMUN LEMAN SAALAMAKUM WA HARBUN LEMAN HAARABAKUM ELAA YAWMIL QEYAAMATE
WA LA-A'NALLAAHO AALA ZEYAADIN WA AALA MARWAANA WA LA-A'NALLAAHO BANEE UMAYYATA QAATEBATAN WA LA-A'NALLAAHUBNA MARJAANAT WA LA-A'NALLAAHO O'MARABNA SAA'DIN WA LA-A'NALLAAHO SHIMRAN WA LA-A'NALLAAHO UMMATAN ASRAJAT WA ALJAMAT WA TANAQQABAT LE QETAALEKA BE ABEE ANTA WA UMMEE LAQAD A'ZOMA MOSAABEE BEKA FA ASALULLAAHAL LAZEE AKRAMA MAQAAMAKA WA AKRAMANEE BEKA AN YARZOQANEE TALABA SAAREKA MA-A' EMAAMIN MANSOORIN MIN AHLE BAYTE MUHAMMADIN SALLALLAAHO A'LAYHE WA AALEHEE
ALLAAHUMMAJA'LNEE I'NDAKA WA JEEHAN BIL HUSAYNE FID DUNYAA WAL AAAKHERATE YAA ABAA A'BDILLAAHE INNEE ATAQARRABO ELALLAAHE WA ELAA RASOOLEHEE WA ELAA AMEERIL MOMINEENA WA ELAA FAATEMATA WA ELAL HASANE WA ELAYKA BE MAWAALAATEKA WA BIL BARAA-ATE MIMMAN QAATALAKA WA NASABA LAKAL HARBA WA BIL BARAAA-ATE MIMMAN ASSASA ASAASAZ ZULME WAL JAWRE A'LAYKUM WA ABRAO ELALLAAHE WA ELAA RASOOLEHEE MIMMAN ASSASA ASAASA ZAALEKA WA BANAA A'LAYHE BUNYAANAHU WA JARAA FEE ZULMEHEE WA JAWREHI A'LAYKUM WA A'LAA ASHYAA-E'KUM BARIA'TO ELALLAAHE WA ELAYKUM MINHUM WA ATAQARRABO ELALLAAHE SUMMA ELAYKUM BE MAWAALAATEKUM WA MOWAALAATE WALIYYEKUM WA BIL BARAAA-ATE MIN AA'-DAAA-EKUM WAN NAASEBEENA LAKOMUL HARBA WA BIL BARAAA-ATE MIN ASHYAA-I'HIM WA ATBAA-E'HIM
INNEE SILMUN LEMAN SAALAMAKUM WA HARBUN LEMAN HAARABAKUM WA WALIYYUN LEMAN WAALAAKUM WA A'DUWWUN LEMAN A'ADAAKUM FA AS-ALULLAAHALLAZEE AKRAMANEE BE MAA'REFATEKUM WA MAA'REFATE AWLEYAAAEKUM WA RAZAQANIL BARAAA-ATA MIN AA'-DAAA-EKUM WA AN YAJ-A'LANEE MA-A'KUM FID DUNYAA WAL AAKHERATE WA AN YUSABBETA LEE I'NDAKUM QADAMA SIDQIN FID DUNYAA WAL AAKHERATE WA AS-ALOHOO AN YOBALLEGHANIL MAQAAMAL MAHMOODA LAKUM I'NDALLAAHE WA AN YARZOQANEE TALABA SAAREE MA-A' EMAAMIN HODAN ZAHERIN NAATEQIN BIL HAQQE MINKUM WA AS-ALULLAAHA BE-HAQQEKUM WA BISHSHAANIL LAZEE LAKUM I'NDAHU AN YOA'-TEYANEE BE MOSAABEE BEKUM AFZALA MAA YOA'-TEE MOSAABAN BE-MOSEEBATIN MOSEEBATAN MAA AA'-ZAMAHAA WA AA'-ZAMA RAZIYYATAHAA FIL ISLAAME WA FEE JAMEE-I'S SAMAAWAATE WAL ARZ
ALLAAHUMMAJ-A'LNEE FEE MAQAAMEE HAAZAA MIMMAN TANAALOHU MINKA SALAWAATUN WA RAHMATUN WA MAGHFERATUN ALLAAHUMAJ-A'L MAHYAAYA MAHYAA MUHAMMADIN WA AALE MUHAMMADIN WA MAMAATEE MAMAATA MUHAMMADIN WA AALE MUHAMMADIN ALLAAHUMMA INNA HAAZAA YAWMUN TABARRAKAT BEHEE BANOO UMAYYATA WABNO AAKELATIL AKBAADIL LA-E'ENOBNUL LA-E'ENE A'LAA LESAANEKA WA LESAANE NABIYYEKA SALLALLAAHO A'LAYHE WA AALEHEE FEE KULLE MAWTENIN WA MAWQEFIN WAQAFA FEEHE NABIYYOKA SALLALLAAHO A'LAYHE WA AALEHEE
ALLAAHUMMA AL-A'N ABAA SUFYAAN WA MO-A'AWEYATA WA YAZEEDABNA MO-A'AWIYATA A'LAYHIM MINKAL LAA'-NATO ABADAL AABEDEENA WA HAAZAA YAWMUN FAREHAT BEHEE AALO ZEYAADIN WA AALO MARWAANA BE-QATLEHOMUL HUSAYNA SALAWAATULLAAHE A'LAYHE ALLAAHUMMA FAZAA-I'F A'LAYHEMUL LAA'-NA MINKA WAL A'ZAABAL ALEEMA ALLAAHUMMA INNEE ATAQARRABO ELAYKA FEE HAAZAL YAWM WA FEE MAWQEFEE HAAZAA WA AYYAAME HAYAATEE BIL BARAAA-ATE MINHUM WAL LAA'-NATE A'LAYHIM WA BIL MOWAALAATE LE-NABIYYEKA WA AALE NABIYYEKA A'LAYHE WA A'LAYHEMUS SALAAMO
ALLAAHUMMAL-A'N AWWALA ZAALEMIN ZALAMA HAQQA MUHAMMADIN WA AALE MUHAMMADIN WA AAKHERA TAABE-I'N LAHU A'LAA ZAALEKA ALLAAHUMMAL-A'NIL E'SAABATAL LATEE JAAHADATIL HUSAYNA WA SHAAY-A'T WA BAAY-A'T WA TAABA-A'T A'LAA QATLEHEE ALLAHUMMAL-A'NHUM JAMEE-A'N
ASSALAAMO A'LAYKA YAA ABAA A'BDILLAAH WA A'LAL ARWAAHILLATEE HALLAT BEFENAA-EKA A'LAYKA MINNE SALAAMULLAAHE ABADAN MAA BAQEETO WA BAQEYAL LAYLO WAN NAHAARO WA LAA JA-A'LAHULLAAHO AAKHERAL A'HDE MINNEE LE-ZEYAARATEKUM ASSALAAMO A'LAL HUSAYNE WA A'LAA A'LIYYIBNIL HUSAYNE WA A'LAA AWLAADIL HUSAYNE WA A'LAA ASHAABIL HUSAYNE
Then say:
ALLAAHUMMA KHUSSA ANTA AWWALA ZAALEMIN BIL-LAA'-NE MINNEE WABDAA BEHEE AWWALAN SUMMAS SAANEYA WAS SAALESA WAR RAABE-A' ALLAAHUMMAL-A'N YAZEEDA KHAAMESAN WAL-A'N O'BAYDALLAAHIBNA ZEYAADIN WABNA MARJAANAH WA O'MARABNA SAA'DIN WA SHIMRAN WA AALA ABEE SUFYAANA WA AALA ZEYAADIN WA AALA MARWAANA ELAA YAWMIL QEYAAMATE
Then go is Sajdah and say:
ALLAAHUMMA LAKAL HAMDO HAMDASH SHAAKEREENA LAKA A'LAA MOSAABEHIM ALHAMDO LILLAAHE A'LAA A'ZEEME RAZIYYATEE ALLAAHUMMAR-ZUQNEE SHAFAA-A'TAL HUSAYNE YAWMAL WOROODE WA SABBIT LEE QADAMA SIDQIN 'INDAKA MA-A'L HUSAYNE WA ASHAABIL HUSAYNIL LAZEENA BAZALOO MOHAJAHUM DOONAL HUSAYNE A'LAYHIS SALAAMO

Ziarat Ashura of Imam Hussain (as)< Arabic & English ****

توقيع : عاشق نور الزهراء
تفضلوا بزيارة صفحة منتدياتكم المباركة على الفايسبوك على الرابط التالي :
https://www.facebook.com/she3aalhsen?ref=hl
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013/03/16, 11:11 PM   #2
احمد العراقي

معلومات إضافية
رقم العضوية : 1
تاريخ التسجيل: 2010/12/19
المشاركات: 2,307
احمد العراقي غير متواجد حالياً
المستوى : احمد العراقي تم تعطيل التقييم

عرض البوم صور احمد العراقي
افتراضي

بارك الله بيك لروعة الموضوع والفائدة ض13

توقيع : احمد العراقي
نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

أنہي مہأأمہلہك وجہودي كہل وجہودي بہيہن أديہك
شہلہون يہصہيہر وأنہي مہلہكہك أبہخہل بہدمہي عہلہيہك

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013/03/16, 11:17 PM   #3
النبأ العظيم

موالي ماسي

معلومات إضافية
رقم العضوية : 771
تاريخ التسجيل: 2012/12/04
الدولة: iraq*Baghdad*
المشاركات: 9,729
النبأ العظيم غير متواجد حالياً
المستوى : النبأ العظيم will become famous soon enough

عرض البوم صور النبأ العظيم
افتراضي

Thank you for your participation

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013/03/17, 02:05 AM   #4
شيعة الحسين

موالي ماسي

معلومات إضافية
رقم العضوية : 788
تاريخ التسجيل: 2012/10/17
المشاركات: 14,425
شيعة الحسين غير متواجد حالياً
المستوى : شيعة الحسين will become famous soon enough

عرض البوم صور شيعة الحسين
افتراضي

May Allah Reward you

توقيع : شيعة الحسين

كروب منتديات شيعة الحسين العالمية على الفيس بوك

عن الهروي قال : سمعت أبا الحسن علي بن موسى الرضا عليه السلام يقول :

(( رحم الله عبدا أحيا أمرنا)) .

فقلت له : وكيف يحيي أمركم ؟
قال : يتعلم علومنا ويعلمها الناس ، فإن الناس لو علموا محاسن كلامنا لاتبعونا.
قال : قلت يا ابن رسول الله فقد روي لنا عن أبي عبد الله عليه السلام أنه قال :
من تعلم علما ليماري به السفهاء ، أو يباهي به العلماء ، أو ليقبل بوجوه الناس إليه فهو في النار .
فقال عليه السلام : صدق جدي عليه السلام أفتدري من السفهاء ؟
فقلت : لا يا ابن رسول الله .
قال : هم قصاص مخالفينا . وتدري من العلماء ؟
فقلت : لا يا ابن رسول الله .
فقال : هم علماء آل محمد عليهم السلام الذين فرض الله طاعتهم وأوجب مودتهم ، ثم قال : وتدري ما معنى قوله : أو ليقبل بوجوه الناس إليه ؟
قلت : لا .
قال : يعني والله بذلك ادعاء الإمامة بغير حقها ، ومن فعل ذلك فهو في النار )) .
صدق ولي الله وأمام الهدى .

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2013/03/17, 02:31 AM   #5
عاشق نور الزهراء

معلومات إضافية
رقم العضوية : 1213
تاريخ التسجيل: 2013/03/14
الدولة: Canada
المشاركات: 14,823
عاشق نور الزهراء غير متواجد حالياً
المستوى : عاشق نور الزهراء will become famous soon enough

عرض البوم صور عاشق نور الزهراء
افتراضي

مروركم تتألق به حروفي ناطقة بدعاء صامت: ربي احفظهم لي بحق سيّد الشهداء ع ، ربي احفظهم لي بحق أنوار مولاتي فاطمة الزهراء ع

توقيع : عاشق نور الزهراء
تفضلوا بزيارة صفحة منتدياتكم المباركة على الفايسبوك على الرابط التالي :
https://www.facebook.com/she3aalhsen?ref=hl
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
ZIARATE LADY FATIMA-ALZAHRA -AS..Arabic-English عاشق نور الزهراء Biography forum Ahl al-Bayt, peace be upon them 6 2014/12/21 06:42 PM